SST-200-WiFi Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Transformer
PDF Connecting Cables Instructions:
PDF Wire Run Instructions:
200 Watt Modular Multi-Tap Low Voltage WiFi Transformer
This rugged 200 Watt transformer has top of the line internal and external components and is ideal for small projects. The polished stainless steel cabinet with removable clear hinged door will resist rust and is weathertight to protect the internal components from moisture and debris. The transformer features 6 voltage taps in 12 & 15 volts to give you choices for fixtures that are both close and far; or for wire runs that have heavy loads. It is energy efficient, quiet and will last a lifetime. In addition the mounting bracket, removable hinged door with a clear window and removable lower plate with easy to add 3/4" conduit male adapters make installation an easy process.
- 200 watt capacity with 6 voltage taps (12V & 15V) to allow the installer to compensate for voltage loss.
- Toroidal core for more reliable, efficient, cooler and quieter operation than EI laminated transformers.
- Power Load Meter
- LCD Display with 5 modes - ON, OFF, Auto (dusk-to-dawn),4/6/8 Hours On, WiFi (Astronomical Control w/Multiple On/Off Presets)
- Spacious wire compartment with angled multi-tap with tool less quick connect terminals make installation a breeze.
- Input 120VAC 60HzShort circuit and overloaded protection
- Stainless steel enclosure with lockable hinged lid.
- Easy to read controls & Installation manual.
- Only draws as much electricity as needed to illuminate the bulbs you have -- e.g. a 200w transformer will only draw 40w of power if you only have 40 watts of bulbs hooked to it. The 200w refers to the maximum capacity. (General guideline: Do not load a transformer to greater than 80% of its capacity.)
- ETL Listed
- Lifetime warranty on core and enclosure.
- Requires Tuya/Smart Life App (compatible with Alexa/Google Home/Apple Home Kit, iPhone, iPad, and Android Devices)