300 Watt Multi-Tap Low Voltage Transformer
This rugged 300 Watt transformer has top of the line internal and external components and is ideal for Small to Large projects. The polished stainless steel cabinet with removable hinged door will resist rust and is weathertight to protect the internal components from moisture and debris. The multi-tap transformer features four voltage taps in 12,13,14, and 15 volts to give you choices for fixtures that are both close and far; or for wire runs that have heavy loads. It is energy efficient, quiet and will last a lifetime. In addition the mounting bracket, removable hinged door and removable lower plate with easy to remove 1-1/4" conduit knockouts make installation an easy process.
- 300-watt capacity with four voltage taps (12V, 13V, 14V, and 15V) to allow the installer to compensate for voltage loss.
- Toroidal core for more reliable, efficient, cooler and quieter operation than EI laminated transformers.
- Control device receptacles for optional timers and photocells so you can set ON/OFF times.
- Spacious wire compartment makes installation a breeze.
- Stainless steel enclosure with lockable hinged lid.
- Colored wire markers & installation manual.
- Only draws as much electricity as needed to illuminate the bulbs you have -- e.g. a 300w transformer will only draw 40w of power if you only have 40 watts of bulbs hooked to it. The 300w refers to the maximum capacity. (General guideline: Do not load a transformer to greater than 80% of its capacity.)
- ETL Listed
- Lifetime warranty on core and enclosure | Other electrical components - 1 year (NOT INCLUDED: plug smart socket inside of the transformer) plugging the smart socket outside of the transformer will void warranty.