Heat Shrink Connectors
- Time Saver - solderless, crimpless, all you need is just a heat gun to finish the joint, much faster and easier than the old way.
- Fit for Confined and Narrow Spaces - can be bent after connection and no need to crimp or solder in the confined area, just control the temperature via a heat gun.
- Better Waterproof and Seal Performance - there is two hot melt waterproof adhesive rings in each butt connector, which help it hold up better to moisture.
- High Temperature Proof in A Short Time: use exclusive material in the butt connectors to avoid shrink tubing melting before solder ring.
- HS-1614 is best used for quick repairs, line breaks or replacing fixtures without cutting lateral or main wire runs.
- HS-1412 is best used for quick repairs, line breaks or replacing fixtures without cutting lateral or main wire runs.
- HS-1210 is best used to splice in fixtures to lateral or main wire runs
- HS-10 is best used for larger gauge splicing as well as splicing in fixtures to lateral or main wire runs.