150 Watt Modular WiFi Multi-Tap Low Voltage Transformer
This rugged 150 Watt transformer has top of the line internal and external components and is ideal for Small to Large projects. The polished stainless steel cabinet with removable hinged door will resist rust and is weathertight to protect the internal components from moisture and debris. The multi-tap transformer features four voltage taps in 12,13,14, and 15 volts to give you choices for fixtures that are both close and far; or for wire runs that have heavy loads. It is energy efficient, quiet and will last a lifetime. In addition the mounting bracket, removable hinged door and removable lower plate with easy to remove 1-1/4" conduit knockouts make installation an easy process.
- 150-watt capacity with four voltage taps (12V, 13V, 14V, and 15V) to allow the installer to compensate for voltage loss.
- Toroidal core for more reliable, efficient, cooler and quieter operation than EI laminated transformers.
- Control device receptacles for optional timers and photocells so you can set ON/OFF times.
- Amazon Echo Alexa Control: Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice.
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free app on your smartphone.turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher)
- Simple Operation: No hub or subscription required. This Smart Plug is designed automate your home the easy way, Plug in a LUMiON Outdoor Lighting Switch, download the free Tuya app, and start controlling your lights and appliances from anywhere in the world, right from your phone.
- Charge Security: LUMiON Outdoor Lighting Plug protects your home better than a mechanical timer. In “Away Mode”, your lights will turn on and off randomly to confuse potential intruders and make it look like somebody is home.
- Spacious wire compartment makes installation a breeze.
- Stainless steel enclosure with lockable hinged lid.
- Colored wire markers & installation manual.
- Only draws as much electricity as needed to illuminate the bulbs you have -- e.g. a 150w transformer will only draw 40w of power if you only have 40 watts of bulbs hooked to it. The 150w refers to the maximum capacity. (General guideline: Do not load a transformer to greater than 80% of its capacity.)
- ETL Listed
- Lifetime warranty on core and enclosure | Other electrical components - 1 year (plug smart socket inside of the transformer) plugging the smart socket outside of the transformer will void warranty.