PT-60-AST Astronomical Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Transformer
PDF Astro Timer Directions:
This rugged 60 Watt astronomical transformer has top of the line internal and external components and is ideal for small projects. The composite case and integrated astronomical timer will resist rust and is weathertight to protect the internal components from moisture and debris. The transformer features 1 voltage taps in 12 volts for fixtures that are both close and far. It is energy efficient, quiet and will last a lifetime.
- 60 watt capacity with 1 voltage tap (12V) 1.5 Amps
- Toroidal core for more reliable, efficient, cooler and quieter operation than EI laminated transformers.
- Integrated LCD Display with 5 modes - ON, OFF, Timer, Auto (dusk-to-dawn),Sunwise/Astronmic timer (local sunset and sunrise)
- Spacious wire compartment with angled multi-tap with tool less quick connect terminals make installation a breeze.
- Input 120VAC 60HzShort circuit and overloaded protection
- Plastic (Composite) enclosure with hinged lid.
- Easy to read controls & Installation manual.
- Only draws as much electricity as needed to illuminate the bulbs you have -- e.g. a 60w transformer will only draw 40w of power if you only have 40 watts of bulbs hooked to it. The 60w refers to the maximum capacity. (General guideline: Do not load a transformer to greater than 80% of its capacity.)
- ETL Listed
- 3 Year Warranty.